UGEC Curriculum Proposals
UGEC General Education Change Proposals
You must submit a separate General Education Change Form (containing a separate General Education Change Addendum) for each proposed change to the general education curriculum -- one course per submission.
- General Education Changes Form Worksheet -- use this document to guide the collection of all the information needed to complete the online General Education Changes Form for the UGEC. The department chair or other representative of the unit proposing the change should provide the information on the worksheet that is relevant to the proposal and send it to the college/school UGEC representative.
- Potential required attachments for the online General Education Changes Form (consult the worksheet to determine which attachments you will need to complete). These attachments should be completed by the department chair or other proposing unit representative.
- General Education Change Addendum
- Syllabus (for course additions or for revisions that involve a category change or a change in competencies addressed)
- General Education Change Form - UGEC -- the link to the online form. The form should only be completed and submitted by the UGEC representative from the college/school proposing the gen ed change.