The Mercer University Student Handbook applies to all students, regardless of academic program of study or geographic location (including distance learning students) and is available as a pdf for printing.The online version supersedes any printed version.Some individual colleges, programs, and campuses summarize this information and/or provide additional content and policies that apply solely to their particular students in the form of Supplemental Handbooks. These Supplemental Handbooks are listed below. Please note that the Mercer University Student Handbook supersedes information found in Supplemental Handbooks.
- Atlanta Student Handbook Supplement (for any student enrolled on the Atlanta Campus in programs other than the professional schools listed below)
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Health Professions
- Georgia Baptist College of Nursing
- James and Carolyn McAfee School of Theology
- School of Medicine
- "The Lair" (for all Macon undergraduate students)
- Tift College of Education (under review - please see the University Student Handbook)
- Townsend School of Music
- Mercer Law School
Regional Academic Centers:
- Atlanta, Newnan, Henry, Douglas, and Forsyth Regional Academic Centers
- Macon and Eastman Regional Academic Centers
Please direct questions regarding any supplemental handbooks to the Academic Dean's office of the appropriate college, school, or program in which you are enrolled. For questions regarding the Mercer University Student Handbook, please call the Dean of Students on either the Macon Campus at (478) 301-2685 or the Atlanta Campus at (678) 547-6821.
To obtain a copy of any handbook in an alternative format, please contact the Office of Access and Accommodations at (478) 301-2778.