The Mercer University Faculty Handbook is available as a .pdf document. The Mercer University Faculty Handbook applies to all faculty, regardless of college or school. Please contact the Office of the Provost with questions regarding the Mercer University Faculty Handbook.
Each college and school has a supplemental handbook as reference, in addition to the Mercer University Faculty Handbook:
- College of Health Professions
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Pharmacy
- Eugene W. Stetson School of Business & Economics
- Georgia Baptist College of Nursing
- James and Carolyn McAfee School of Theology
- Penfield College of Mercer University (Continuing and Professional Studies)
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- Tift College of Education
- Townsend School of Music
- University Libraries
- Walter F. George School of Law
Please direct questions regarding the above supplemental handbooks to the dean's office of the appropriate college or school.
The Distance Learning Faculty Handbook is a supplement to the University Faculty Handbook, serving as a resource to faculty with information about federal and accreditation requirements for distance learning, University policies and processes that relate to distance education, guidelines for developing and teaching online and hybrid courses, and information on technology for distance education. Please direct questions about the Distance Learning supplemental handbook to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.